ANNUAL SEEDLING TREE SALE
The East Adams Conservation District work with the Colorado State Forest Service nursery and the USDA nursery to provide landowners with the opportunity to purchase low-cost container and bare root seedling trees to help successfully achieve conservation goals, which can include but are not limited to:
- Restoring land after fires, floods and natural disasters,
- Growing shelterbelts, windbreaks and living snow fences,
- Agroforestry practices, providing wildlife and pollinator habitats,
- Protecting homes, cropland and livestock,
- Stabilizing soil and con-trolling erosion,
- Promoting clean air and water conservation,
- Creating edible landscapes.
Click here for a printable version of the tree form.
Please visit Trees for Conservation, a buyer’s guide to review pictures and a detailed description of the trees offered for the Annual Seedling Tree Sale. The buyer’s guide a was published by the Colorado State Forest Service to help with your tree selection.
Please note: Not all species listed in the buyer’s guide are offered during the tree sale, and not all trees offered during the sale are going to be included in the buyer’s guide.